Who We Are
The Fort Worth Police Officers Association is a uniquely-qualified advocate ensuring Fort Worth is a safe and stable community where families and businesses thrive.
What We Do
- We serve as a check and balance system for the city that advocates an appropriate ratio of police to citizens and diversity in the force. We strive to protect the people’s tax investment in their officers
- We ensure stability of a professional police department as a champion of competitive pay, benefits and appropriate working conditions. Attracting and retaining the highest quality officers is essential to a safe and stable community
- We allow Fort Worth’s officers to act with a clear mind and brave heart. FWPOA cares and provides for injured and fallen officers and their families
- We assist FWPD to continually adapt by bringing shared knowledge, best practices and training from national and international experts
- We liaise with citizens and community groups to ensure fair treatment and understanding of all members of the community
- We support our community through charitable organizations and actions
FWPOA is composed of law enforcement professionals from virtually every specialty. We draw on a wealth of knowledge from our membership, ranging from highly-experienced veterans to young leaders. We also dedicate ourselves to exchanging knowledge and lessons learned with our peers around the nation and the world. We combine all of this knowledge with an ever-growing understanding of the unique needs of Fort Worth and its people.
Above all things, we value the safety and security of Fort Worth. The greatest contribution we can make is to ensure the professionalism and support of our police officers. We hold integrity and transparency as paramount to the security and safety of all citizens.
Page Last Updated: Jun 25, 2018 (21:18:54)